Sunday, February 14, 2016

CHOOSE LIFE: HUSBAND'S BATTLE WITH ALS EMPOWERS WIFE TO LIVE

As Canada's new government apparently seeks to legalize assisted suicide, my heart breaks at the thought of folks supporting such ignorance that devalues human life. It is why if I find great example such as this couple, I want to share them. Hopefully, through awareness, education and a miracle, those who believe the lie, that to die by taking your own life through the hands of another because you have a life altering disease or such, will open their eyes and see the value of all life.
As well, I pray that the blind will see that living with diseases and disabilities is a part of life for many of us and by supporting assisted suicide and Euthanasia, it sends a very negative message to those who live with dignity no matter how tough it may get.
Psalm 139:14-17
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made: marvellous [are] thy works; and [that] my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, [and] curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all [my members] were written, [which] in continuance were fashioned, when [as yet there was] none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

No comments: