Sunday, October 29, 2017

Anita's New Chair Process: Finding a source of PAIN- When using a new wheelchair

Hi guys! As you know (Well, That's if you follow this blog at all) I have been going through and getting a new chair process. Just when I thought everything was a go, Turns out the back I thought would work is causing some pain.  So
much pain and discomfort, That I needed to go back Into my old clunker  wheelchair. Don't get me wrong, it is still - "Old Faithful," and I am thankful for it, that is for sure. It can cause pain too, but, the reasons are covered in my new short video.

I decided to do an illustration to show reasons your wheelchair may be causing pain. What matters most is finding the cause so you ca rectify it. Now this is only if you know for sure it is NOT due to your condition. I have severe 80 degree plus scoliosis "S" curve with rotation.

Watch My SHORT Video Below

No comments: