Saturday, February 2, 2019

Worlds Collide: A Bergie Creation: Inside My Studio, Inside My Heart...

Since all of my blogs are able to collide and work together, I am sharing the link to a new post that I just recently shared about where physical health and being an artist impact each other. Take a peek click the header below....

A Bergie Creation: Inside My Studio, Inside My Heart...: Been A While Some metal foil with polymer clay beads Hi everyone! Sorry it has been a while since connecting or listing any new jewell...
Craig using this sweet teaching tool created by one of our brightest, and best nursing students
ever- my mini hoyer lift canvas/sling with little Nicole
Back when I use to paint!

So excited the day I received a gift from my favourite polymer clay artist Christi Friesen






my husband starts a new painting follow him at  www.Heartfullycreating.blogspot.com

No comments: