Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Keeping It Real, Life Share: Sure Hope Gazette: Christians That don't "do" Christmas?

Since Christmas is very much in our lives whether we want it or not, thought it would be appropriate to have a "Keeping It Real, Life Share" and pass on this article we just did from our other blog... just click the link to see.
Sure Hope Gazette: Christians That don't "do" Christmas?: Do you Remember? Chestnuts roasting by an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your nose (Frankly if there Was a guy gnawing on my nose, I...

Someone reading this might ask, What Do your views on Christmas Have to do with your blog walking way overrated? To that My husband and I would say, Since this Blog is about our life as a whole, What we believe in, What we celebrate Or don't, What we enjoy, What bothers us, Our questions About whatever, Wally like to do for fun, What would like to avoid....All of it Pertains to our life. I know we mostly talk about Topics related to living with a physical disability, But obviously, Our lives are very well-rounded....Ha ha, a joke about our round wheels just came into my mind- Would that be considered a pun? It doesn't hurt that my physical body is actually well-rounded to, Ha ha. Okay enough silliness.

Hope you all have a wonderful 2018. It is so difficult to believe we are Almost there already.
Okay, I can't resist sharing this. so I will post a new article by tonight.... :o)

No comments: