Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I'VE GOT QUESTIONS... UPDATE ON NICK VUJCIC

Congratulations Vujcic Family!
Ever meet Nick Vujcic? Well, we haven't either but, in this virtual age, it feels like we get to meet people we normally wouldn't. So here, meet Nick...
Here are three of previous posts I did a while ago so you can learn more about why millions find him so darn inspiring:  Just click on the titles to go there: "Life Without Limits," "I've Got Questions?" and "No Limbs, No Limits"
One amazing fellow. A lot has happened since my last post about him. He got married and since, they have been blessed with two sons! Wanted to share these links and pics...
Be encouraged. 
As I lay about afraid of some current health issues, watching Nick helps me to remember, not give in to fears of the "what ifs?" But to trust God completely and always know, I am not alone. 
Neither are you!!'

nick-vujicic-and-his-wife-are-expecting-their-second-child

Here Is Baby Number Two!'
http-//expressng.com/2015/08/australian-envangelist-nick-vujicic-the-man-with-no-limbs-welcomes-second-child-photos/

No comments: