Tuesday, December 5, 2017

DIY Tripod Arm....WORLDS COLLIDE: Walking, Way, Overrated & Heartfully Creating

Walking Way Overrated, Is intended to be a Site Basically about our lives. Can't really call it a blog or a vlog, We pretty much cover A huge Range of topics that Involve our lives somehow. And sometimes we share stuff we find useful, inspiring or just plain fun.

HeArtfully Creating, Is my creativity blog. Can you call it a blog if it has artistic Video tutorials and other things that aren't really blog like?  (check it out here if you want to know what I mean.) Either way H.C. has a definite focus. whereas, W.W.O is more of a collage of our lives.  H.C. is like one piece of that collage.

All that being said, I was having fun today Trying out our new Samsung J3 Galaxy phone. We are actually using our older Galaxy As our mobile phone because we don't have a data plan. Our phone is for emergencies, texting and Craig plays online chess with a dear friend when he's at home.
But since three years have passed and our contract was up a long time ago,  our company offers free phones if you sign a two-year contract. So hey, Why not get a new phone for nothing. We don't like the bigger phones for mobility so we tick to the old one as a phone.
What do you call it if you don't really use it as a phone, but it is a phone? Does anyone else Use their "phone" as a device to do internet stuff and not a phone? It is like having an IPod.

Worlds Collide
Waiting for our new phone case to come from Ebay in China (3-12 weeks?), I had just made a very messy looking phone cover using a hot glue gun technique (look the DIY's on YouTube!).  I could now finally hold the new super slippery, thin, big phone now. It would slip and slide so much, I just kept dropping it. If you are in a pinch and have gripping issues, or don't want to waste mega bucks for a phone shop case, glue gun glue covers work pretty good. Can't wait for my glittery silicone one arrives next year though.

So, wanting to play with our new  device,  I was filming Craig, amazed that a light can shine from the phone when you film if you want! And we thought it was super cool when we discovered an app called "Oxygen Measurement" that takes your blood pressure, oxygen levels, heart rate, hearing and vision test and even psychological measurements! Okay, that is  still the coolest app ever!
That light in Craig's face video is this one:
LIGHT ON
After I blinded him filming, I wanted to see the difference without the built-in  flashlight.  I got him to show the cool DIY bending/elbow tripod  he just made me from our unused desk lamp. Since HeArtfully Creating is my creativity site, and W.W.O. is our life stuff- worlds felt like they collided. Both blogs could host this video! Now it will be much easier for me to do my polymer clay/creativity tutorials!
Take a look Below
From Desk Lamp To Tripod  

No comments: