Sunday, May 2, 2021

Birthday Fun For Craig. Unboxing His Gift. What Is It?




Hi guys. It's been a while since posting on my blog site here. It doesn't mean we haven't been living life well. Like the rest of the whole wide world, we too have been living the covid life. Lockdowns continue off and on in our province of Ontario Canada. Over a year later since covid became a world altering thing. 
Since we hear enough about it every day, I wanted to share Craig's special and unique 69th birthday gifts this past April 10th! I got the idea from watching You Tube videos. Over the years I have enjoyed (for some reason) watching channels open subscription boxes. What is that you ask. I first remember my teen years when I was able to sign up for some kind of beauty product box that came in the mail every month!

Now days there are subscription boxes for all kinds of interests.Soon,  I will be sharing the subscription art box unboxing, I just received on my creativity channel HeartfullyCreating. As well, as art, all things creative like knitting, science activities for kids, arts and. crafts, all the way to foods! So I googled subscription boxes and got the idea when I saw snack boxes. The one that looked like the most fun for Craig was one called Universal Yums. So I signed him up for three months. They send a box of snacks from a different country every month for about 45 CDN.

The video of his unboxing is right below. Because he opened it in April, he has since been eating the items so I also included notes on what he thought of the taste. It is like travelling by staying locked down. A great covid diversion. And who doesn't like to get packages of goodies in the mail!

Wanting to try a healthier alternative I also got him one box from Canada of really good quality snacks. That video will be posted after this one is shared.

Watch Craig UnBox His Yummy Gift!


No comments: