Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Vlog. Campòut Night Ramblings. When Sleep Doesn''t Come...



A very old picture in my 20's, when sleep came easier. I miss Bob.
I love this very old picture from the late 80's when my sleeping buddy Bob, was always around. You can't see his cute face but he was a black and white tuxedo cat, with no tail

Well, tonight we are preparing for another campout night now. How do we do that? Nothing special, just writing this. I am kind of hoping that by the look of the dark forbidding skies tonight, I might get to actually get out  and finally watch a thunderstorm in the middle of the night! Normally, I have to just listen to them instead of watch. S yay, another Pro of camping out in my wheelchair. Stay tuned, I definitely will make a video if the storm comes.  

Below is the last Campout Night when I was wandering around at 4am. If you really need a diversion, 

Watch Right Below....

Definitely,  raw and Uncut, a rambling middle aged woman. Most of it makes sense, just wanting to simply share this unique life we have. God has blessed me so much, even when some times may usually not seem so great. God works all things together for the good of those who love Him. Romans 8:28. (My paraphrase of that verse).

Sharing personal aspects of our life, is inspired by all the great vlogs we like to watch on YouTubers. Especially the ones who don't polish up their videos, but keep it real and honest, sharing their heart, finding them encoraging, and entertaining. As well, I kinda like to record these most unusual times for our own record. 

In the olden days, I would write in my orange, 5 year kid size diary that my dear dad gave me in 1976. He had returned from working at the Summer Olympics in


Montreal for Bell Canada. Dad always brought us souvenirs and special gifts when he was away for his job. I remember he also brought us a Bay City Rollers record. Anyone ever hear of them?

. Nowadays, I get to do this, with some journalling (but not very much). Trying to keep it real, unedited and uncut and of course family friendly is my goal for our channel,

*NOTE about the video above.  I apologize that clearly at 4am my thoughts are discombobulated and incomplete at times. Mind you, I am like that all day long too. It may be my ADHD. (I was diagnosed officially in my early 40's.) A follower asked me if I watched the video after I posted it. Not sure so far what they noticed, but I ralized that  noticed  a point I was trying to make was left incomplete.Just wanted to explain something valuable (to me anyway) that I heard from  a Chuck Missler teaching series. But, I didn't get to the point and felt it was good to share the link to the video I was watching where he talks about how the Holy Spirit enables us to understand God's Word. Without Him, we can't. If you are interested Here is the LINK here to the episode I was watching. It was helpful to me.

Chuck Missler Episode One Through Bible in 24 Hours



No comments: