Monday, May 3, 2021

Campout Night Vlog: A Gorgeous Orange Moon. What I Tried To Capture

 


No the above picture wasn't the orange moon, but you will red about it below. (I did take it).

The other night was a Campout Night. If it wasn't, I wouldn't have been blessed with seeing it. It was a total surprise to me. About 1am, I flew out the door and right in front of me was this incredible moon! All I had was my phone camera, so I started trying to capture it on video....Take A Look :o(

The frustrating part, no matter how I tried or where I went, my video and pics didn't show it's colour or hugeness. But hey, I got to see it, Here are some pics and a snippet video of it. 

Bonus, one night through our living room window, with my faithful Canon Powershot, I was able to actual capture some moon details. Those are the great moon pics on this page.


Did you get to see the orange super moon?






No comments: