Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Vlog: WARNING Viewer Discretion Advised For Parts 1&2 - A Sad Discovery To Italy To Watching My Husband Defies Gravity

 Watch Today's rare adventure. I mean rare. Being a homebody, (artists are sometimes like that because we are in our studio or at home creating) and Craig and I being married almost 20 years next month, we don't do much together. Well other than daily living in our cute handmade house. We got to design this home to suit our needs and friends and family through Habitat for Humanity built it! Since it is so perfect, why would we need to leave it!

Because I do not know how to upload videos from my Samsung phone to make one whole video vlog, here are 6 short parts. 

Watch Part 1: A Spontaneous Adventure And An Unexpected Find (WARNING Viewer Discretion Advised  

Watch Part 2: Craig Joins Me On My Adventure 

(WARNING Viewer Discretion Advised 

Watch Part 3 - Adventure Continues 

(No Warnings On This Video - All Sad Parts Over)


Watch Part 4: An Adventure...Where Do We End Up?


Watch Part 5: An Adventure...Our Favourite Market And Food Family. 

Watch Part 6: Watch My Husband Defy Gravity





No comments: