Thursday, May 12, 2022

Worlds Collide - Vlogventure: Stranded In Bed! One Adventurous Day.

 

Today one of my biggest fears came to pass. All I can say is Thank You God for blessing me with the best of care and that things didn't happen the way they could have. I have a number of stories about how I believe God protected me. How? Things like my brand new wheelchair batteries stopped working just after I arrived at a safe location, instead of the middle of a crazy freeway/expressway!

Find out what by watching our vlogventure for today.
I name these particular vlogs Worlds Collide because we have more than one vlog/blog. So when the subject matter covers our life and creativity or our faith in Jesus, worlds essentially collide! Makes sense to me anyway. Walking Way Overrated is our life vlog/blog And Heartfully Creating is my creativity and Sure Hope Gazette is our Christianity Blog/Vlog
WATCH Below



No comments: