Saturday, June 25, 2022

Worlds Collide VlogVenture: Handmade Shimmery Watercolour Paints & Burger Time

 


Being in the kitchen together can be a challenge for us. Craig does all the cooking, often on his own. However, sometimes, I give directions like he's my arms and "legs" and that's where things can get challenging. Craig is a laid back fellow and I am a freak for not overcooking supper and that means timing is everything. I am guessing it's so critical for me because supper is my main only meal of the day.

Today world's collide as we not only share our daily life ( Walking Way Overrated ) cook burgers but I get to share and review the swatches from my handmade interference pigments from Let's Resin. That's the other world (HeArtfully Creating ). Join us...

Watch Below


No comments: