Thursday, August 11, 2022

Vlog. ELVIS, Walk With Us @ 230am And Finally The Answer About The Stink!


 It's an indoor campout night and we splurged on the new Elvis Movie. I figure for $30 to purchase this masterpiece, it works out the same as attending it at the local theatre. Since the movie was over two and a half hours long, by the time we were done, it was already late. That prompted me begging Craig to go for a walk at 2ish in the morning.

Watch Below



What Stinks, Marriage Or The Fridge?

In a previous shimmer watercolour video, I was mumbling about telling Craig how bad the refrigerator stunk for a week. Responding with how he can't smell it or its the garbage. But it never was quite the source. Until The other day when he finally decided to clean the fridge or I am moving out until I can breath! Ha ha. So I made a video but unfortunately a bunch of files ended up corrupted. So disappointed because we had physical evidence. So to substitute for the missing video, we covered what he found in this vlog!

No comments: