Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pasta Making My Way Part 2 - "Pastification Time"

Finally, here is part two of "Making Pasta, My Way." Just my experience learning to make home made pasta for the first time, when I thought I wasn't physically able to do it. In the first part we measured, we mixed, we kneaded, we wrapped  and we rested. And now in part two we roll, we cut, we cook and we eat!



You don't need to be differently abled like me to watch this video, all you need is an interest in making pasta for the first time. Or if you need a diversion from all this Christmas craziness. (Would someone explain to me why this time of year seems to stress people out as they rush madly about buying presents and doing all that stuff we know as cultural Christmas - it's not like they just found out about it, we all had a whole year's notice)
If you have tried to make your own pasta or have questions or even comments, we would love to hear from you!


No comments: