Monday, July 13, 2015

EXPRESS YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT - OVERCOMING PHYSICAL CHALLENGES

Ever since I can remember, I have been making art, creating in what ever way I want. Mostly in two dimensions, painting and drawing.  . As my hands weaken, I am always adapting new ways to create. Recently, I just learned how to work with my hands using polymer clay. Never thought it would be possible, especially since my hands are at their weakest so far. I decided to make a short video encouraging anyone out there who may have had their physical abilities change their artistic life. I am here to tell you don't give  up! 
Click video below to watch!

A Coloured Pencil Drawing by Anita Berglund


If you are creative and think you can't create because of your physical situation. I am here to tell you that there is always some way to express yourself creatively. It helps that I was born with my disorder, Spinal muscular atrophy, so it has progressed slowly, leaving me time to adapt as my abilities change.
Check Out a video short on what is new this week at A Bergie Creation (July 13th 2015) My Online Easy Shop that features my handmade jewelry. If you like, please feel free to pass the link along, it helps me out a lot!

No comments: